Thursday, October 23, 2008

busy

its my assistant's bday today. i surprised her with a birthday cake when she came in. wala lang i like doing that for people. i'm thankful to her for many things. she's one of those persons whom i can share my most dark secrets with hehe and i trust her that she won't tell it to anyone else.she has kept my back many times too. so happy birthday abi! my best wishes mare.

its gonna be a busy weekend for me especially on sunday. i'll be attending Vada Cruzita's, abi's youngest daughter's, christening. then i'll go to hannah's house in marikina with vani to help her out in her wedding invitations.

my mind has been pre-occupied for the last few days too. i've been thinking about this person again, my decisions, relationships..but come what may. i'll just live each day as it comes and i'll be where and what makes me happy.

No comments: