Thursday, October 9, 2008

unrequited love

for ...
i've known you for a long time but we were never that close. i didn't give you my number that's why i got quite suprised when you gave me a call one day. we made ocassional communications through text since then but it was nothing but mere catching up with whats happening in our lives. but we communicated more often when both our relationships ended. i don't know if you realize that i see you more than a friend now. I hope you realize that it matters to me that you respond if i text you; that it makes my day if out-of-the blue you text me with a hello, kmusta k n? i don't want to raise my hopes that you see me more of a friend too coz i'm afraid to get hurt. so don't give me the wrong signals when all you need is a friend who will listen to your problems with your ex gf. im aware of your feelings for her and as i've told you if you still love her, make an effort to win her back. i'm hurting but that's what love is about, making sacrifices.

No comments: